Friday, January 18, 2008

Trana

I'm officially on vacation. Til Tuesday evening anyways. I'm visiting with one of my best gal pals, Jenna and her partner in crime, Jeffrey. They moved to Toronto this past summer and gave me the perfect opportunity to visit this fair city, seeing as i barely know it (blasphemous, huh?!)

My memories of Toronto can pretty much be summed up by visits to my grandma's house as a kid, then later her condo, stopping abruptly at the age of 13. After that I've visited three time- at 16 with my school friend Melissa to our rock god du jour Beck and his Midnite Vultures tour at the Molson Ampitheater, a reunion visit with my grandmother at the age of 21 and a weekend visit roadie-ing with Seripop. All this to say- I haven't really had much experience in this city- I barely know the street names and neighbourhoods. But I'm here now, for 4-5 days, in this exotic land a lot of people call 'home'.

Pictures are likely to follow, once i haul my monitor down the stairs to the garbage, set up chrissy's old monitor with my 'puter and upload the bad boys i am posed to take.

Happy January!!
Lucy

2 comments:

Lena said...

Have fun! Go to Aunties & Uncles to eat something.

Lucy said...

dude i got yr comment way too late. what is aunties and uncles and where is it? also lena- february is creeping up on us, and you know what THAT means.

(incase you don't actually remember it means closet renewal time)