Friday, January 4, 2008

Shiloh's "art"




Ok, so i know they're only shoes, and technically they didn't cost me that much (approx. $40 each) but damnit! Those grey ones were my absolute favourite. I guess I could try sanding the heels down....

So far my resolutions are going really well. I keep getting great ideas for new projects but I need to finish at least one before I start another. I've been watching Project Runway religiously and it's inspired me to get off my butt and learn stuff.

On the 17th I'm heading to Toronto to visit one of my best girls, Jenna, among other friends. Can anyone recommend fun independent stores to check out, or yarn/thread/crafty places? I know Amy from woodenapples said Toronto has some of the best upscale yarn stores ever.

Just cause uploading photos is still such a thrill, I present you with Luca: my better half.

3 comments:

jwakani said...

i already found us a fabulous yarn store/cafe on queen east in leslieville that we can visit: http://www.thepurplepurl.com/. its just a three minute bus ride from my house!

Lucy said...

woo!! awesome. thanks darling.

nessie said...

hey - the best place to fix them is on Napoleon and St laurent. Its a semi basement place with a yellow door but the guy can fix anything. Shows are the most important part of an outfit. Some tops you can stand being uncomfortable for a day... pants and skirts too but never shoes!