Thursday, January 10, 2008

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

So this christmas my mom got me Season 2 of Project Runway on DVD. I had had the first two seasons "zipped" (canadian version of netflix) at the top of the list for what seemed like a year and with no luck, not to mention no cable. I don't want to give too much credit to some reality television show for "turning my head around" but DAY-YUM! I'm obsessed with this show, partially because it has motivated me to start not one, not two, but 4 personal creative projects! I've now watched all of Season 2, all of season 1 Canada, am in the middle of Season 3 and am currently enjoying Season 4 on youtube.

Season 4 is pretty good talent-wise. Mostly I feel like it's just full of nice-nice people, which is pretty boring, cause i already watched Project Runway Canada. So far, my favourite talent-wise has got to be Jillian. I think the way she speaks could get annoying pretty fast, but practically everything she does is gorgeous. I can't believe the judges passed on her for last season!



Christian makes for good TV but everyone else is kinda blah. Steven was an awful designer but at least he did good interviews. I hope if Jillian doesn't win then it goes to Kit or Christian. Anyone else on team Jillian?

No comments: