Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, it's official. I told myself I would start a blog and what better day to start it then January 1st?
One of my major resolutions for this year was to start contributing to the art/fashion world myself in additon to supporting it more visibly. I don't really have a clear idea how this gonna work, but stay tuned, the lady now has a digital camera.

Other things I wanna do this year:

  1. Learn how to upload pictures on this thing.
  2. Renew my passport
  3. Book my flights to Austin and Chicago (sxsw, baby!)
  4. Drink 1 litre of H2O everyday, among other healthy things.
  5. Allow room to make mistakes/ cheat but make sure i'm back on track the next day.
  6. Keep my camera on me more and take lots of pictures.
  7. Go for my driver's license after my birthday.
  8. Start closet renewal projects for people I know.
  9. Pay off my Visa (or at least almost!)

4 comments:

Lena said...

bonnes résolutions !

nessie said...

Resolutions are like the bricks that make a road. Best of luck Lucy. There is art in disipline... you will succeed~!

EK said...

How exciting to see you back in the blog world! I will make sure to check back lots. :)

...and here is my new blog: www.inajarblog.blogspot.com

EK said...

PS: It's Evey :)