Sunday, January 6, 2008




I first was introduced to Little Otsu my first visit into Atelier Woodenapples here in Montreal. Their hand drawn planners and notebooks combine intricate drawings and everyday organisational needs so well that you almost feel like it was you who doodled in the margins.

I bought this 2008 Endangered Species calendar by Jennie Smith





for my roommate Chrissy and currently covet their Non-Planner datebook by Keri Smith







Now I see LO popping up in lots of local shops and I can't say I'm surprised. The most expensive items they have sell for $16 perfect for us cheapskate Montrealers who still want to buy and gift handmade.

http//:www.littleotsu.com

xoxo
Lucy

3 comments:

EK said...

I think I will now join you in covetting that datebook.

Lisa Czech said...

I have a little otsu planner that I got about a year ago.. but I can't use it because it's too nice!

thanks for linking me, babe!

Lena said...

i like how you are so good at sourcing out such neat little things.