Monday, February 11, 2008

oh man

So this morning I had to go to my neighbourhood medical clinic and WHILE I WAS WAITING this dude hit on me. I was even holding an empty pee cup and the guy says (and i quote) 'You are fiiine' and winks at me. Who tries to pick someone up in a medical clinic waiting room?? What if i was there cause i thought i had herpes??? (ed. note: i don't have herpes).

In less freaky news, i'm making a movie! Sinbad Richardson (of vienna pitts fame) and I are writing a script and plan on shooting it in the fall. The working title is Lucy and Charlie and it's gonna be a cute, clever story about friends and life lessons that has a magical element to it. So far the only character that is for sure cast is Lucy aka me. Sinbad is taking care of a lot of the technical stuff, whether we get a production company or not and writing it with me, and possibly taking on the other title role, but it's still sorta up in the cards.

Here is a picture of me and Pee Wee, Sinbad's dog.



Note that I am quite hungover but my roots are done!
xo
Lucy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yr hair looks fabulous.