Friday, February 29, 2008

i only blog for the comments.

Ok so just a super quick post to say 'ooooooh it's february 29th!'
Other notable things that happened this month that are out of the ordinary:

1. I started making cut outs thanks to inspiration via Walter Scott, this book my roommate has and the fact that it's pretty inexpensive to make (dollarama posterboard and leftover exacto knives from art school!)

2. I realised that in the last 4 months I lost 10 pounds. 5 in the last month. I'm pretty happy about it.

3. LOST has been airing every week and is BLOWING MY MIND. I love you, television.

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL YOU COME HERE!!!!

WKS said...

dude if you want cheap posterboard go to the dollar store next to guy concordia metro - it's a fucking rainbow of selection i'm not kidding :)