Monday, September 22, 2008

i feel sad today. it creeped up on me and now i'm writing about it. it's not really the sort of thing i would prefer to blog about. unless of course, i had a really great socially acceptable reason- like a death or a big loss of some kind. but i'm pretty sure i'm just sad about a lot of the same old things that one gets sad about.

i want to throw myself into a project, but i sort of have two projects already started. it's just that one of them often involves being alone (embroidery, television) and the other has been put on hiatus for several months and there's not much i can do until Sinbad finishes the script (film production, acting).

This spring/summer I went pretty boy crazy and i'm in a period of reflection now. Mainly I'm reflecting on the fact that i'm not too keen on the whole casual sex thing these days. I've been doing it for over a year now, and it's becoming tired. Relationships scare me more of course. But in the end, they're way more worth it.

September is coming to a close and october is gonna be jampacked already:

Pop Montreal vacation (i took the time off of work) + Puces pop volounteering
Thanksgiving in Ottawa with actual family
Extended hallowe'en weekend in NYC

I think maybe if I turn on the heat in my room prematurely I might start to feel better. Maybe.

No comments: