Wednesday, May 21, 2008

what blog gap?

What is almost 2 months anyways? Probably a fair bit.

This is my new favourite joke of all time, courtesy of the movie 'Half Nelson' even though I know it existed before.

"What do you call cheese that's not yours?"
"Nacho cheese!"

get it? get it?


this is me and my highschool friend M.C. Oxley squinting in to the sunshine:



I've been watching a lot of movies lately and reading a LOT of children's lit. On my bedside table currently:

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

The Amber Spyglass by Phillip Pullman

Lyra's Oxford by Phillip Pullman

City of Boys by Beth Nugent

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart

Let's Spend the Night together by Pamela Des Barres


I haven't read for leisure in a long time, and it feels really good- especially that it is coming to me so naturally. I think the children's lit helps- I was such a bookworm as a kid. I get into this groove and I remember how I used to devour novel after novel.

I'm trying really hard to pay off my debt and save money for my future buisness but it is taking awhile, even when I'm good. But going to my bestfriend's wedding (which will probably be the best thing ever) and taking mini side trips to Toronto and other places is something I deem absolutely necessary for quality of life.

I have an interview/meeting this week that will change my day-to-day living style (on the positive side, yo) quite a bit as of the end of July so I'm crossing my fingers things work in my favour.

I'm outtie.
L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez finally!

Miss you lovebug.

Unknown said...

askvictoriablunt.com